Thursday, July 23, 2009

pretty exciting!

I just got an email from one of my clients and got pretty excited, so I thought I would share. They are a cupcake company in Orlando called Sweet! and I did their logo and some of their design back when they got started.







Needless to say, they are doing pretty well and this email was about them partnering with the Britney Spears tour (random, I know). Anyway, my logo is on the Britney Spears' website! Go check it out. Also, check out the Sweet! website… and if you are in Orlando, stop by and have a cupcake or some tart frozen yogurt. The cupcakes are a little piece of heaven!!

3 comments:

  1. A-WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! That's SO AWESOME!!!! You deserve the recognition!! Love it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i wouldn't exactly say it's ME getting recognized, but it's pretty cool! just had to toot my own horn :)

    ReplyDelete