Wednesday, July 1, 2009

nursery duds

After some extensive (and borderline obsessive) searching for the perfect baby bedding, I have finally found it! I had gotten to the point where I was going to pick material out and have mom make the bedding, but then I came across this set on Etsy and it was exactly what I had been looking for all along :)









































































And here is the crib/changing table I have picked out from Target:
















I am going to be decorating our whole room around this bedding since our room will be the nursery, too. I'm so excited and I can't wait to actually get it and see how it looks!

2 comments:

  1. I love the yello/gray combo! Verrrry nice! I can't wait to see it... My goal is to come visit you guys in Savannah one of these days, dang it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, about that whole visiting thing… please hurry… i miss you mucho.

    ReplyDelete