Thursday, November 19, 2015

Rewind, Recap, & Revive! - Part 1

Wow, I can't believe how much of a slacker I am. Wait. Maybe I can.

Anyway, I've been meaning to revive this blog for a while now, and as most of you already know, we have a lot happening for our family right now. So, this is my attempt to try to Rewind back to 2012 where I left off, Recap some of our highlights, and Revive this blog! I want this to be our family journal for us to look back on years from now and smile. I have a horrible memory, so documenting is something that I really need to focus on while my children are young and growing SO fast.

Amelie turned THREE!




Amazing photography by Michelle L Morris Photography

Here's Halloween and her 'Under the Sea' Party!



Here are some pictures from November/December 2012

Amelie Faith, just turned 3, Sweet as Pumpkin Pie!

Stacey & Frank's wedding on a cruise ship

Making her very first ginger bread house at Grammy's

Admiring Nana & Pop's beautiful Christmas tree

Waiting so patiently to open her gifts

Amelie the explorer

Daddy lovins

All dressed up for Christmas Dinner at Aunt Lucie & Uncle Tad's

Singing 'Happy Birthday' to Jesus with her cousins.
Sorry, Reagan, this was the best I got!

So, that was the remainder of 2012 in a nutshell. 

To be continued…




No comments:

Post a Comment