Wednesday, February 2, 2011

air jordans and a bike ride

We took a trip to Atlanta for our 1st anniversary when I was 7 months pregnant. We have some good friends up there who have a hook-up at a great consignment. Ant found a pair of gray and lime green high top air jordans and it was love at first sight. We had no idea if we were having a boy or a girl at that point, but the exact words that came out of my mouth were, "you better bet if we have a girl, she's wearing those!" So we got em (at a REALLY great price, along with all kinds of goodies… thank you Lynda and Kevin!) They are size 5. Amie is just now fitting into them and they are stinkin' cute!


Ok, so it's not the greatest picture of Amelie, but you have to admit, the shoes are pretty awesome… especially with her sweet skinny jeans.

On a totally unrelated note, we FINALLY got to take my new bike for a spin! Ant got it for me for Christmas and mom and dad got a nifty little seat for Amelie to ride with me. She absolutely loves it! I am quite fond of this seat because she is in front of me and if I happen to fall, I feel much more comfortable knowing that I can try to protect her with her being in front instead of behind me.



Again, not the greatest picture of Amie, but she was distracted by the creepy man on the street trying to strike up conversation.

With spring coming up, I know we are going to be doing LOTS of bike riding!!



No comments:

Post a Comment